[keycloak-user] Angular 2 with Webpack

Brian Schofield scope022 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:53:13 EST 2017

We figured out the issue.  Yes, the keycloak.json file was not in the
appropriate directory.

Webpack was not moving my static files into my distribution directory.

We are currently getting prompt to login.  I've got a few more use cases I
need to develop using keycloak, I will let you know if anything else pops
up.

-Brian

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 2:30 PM, ebondu <dev.ebondu at gmail.com> wrote:

> The keycloak.json looks to no be accessible from your browser, place it
> correctly in your project to make it accessible (my-app/src/public/ in my
> example)
>

> Brian Schofield wrote
> > Do note that I am getting console out that says 'initializing Keycloak
> > method' however it's seems that the request for the keycloak.json is
> > returning html.
>
> Can you share the html result for the request to keycloak.json to confirm
> it
> is a 404 error page?

Brian §chofield