[keycloak-user] Angular 2 with Webpack

Brian Schofield scope022 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:51:49 EST 2017

@ebondu
Are you not using HtmlWebpackPlugin or CommonChunksPlugin?
I only ask because I would be hesitant to use CopyWebpackPlugin to copy an
entire directory especially when you can have webpack inject all your
bundles into your index page and allow webpack to configure and build your
distribution directory.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 9:32 AM, ebondu <dev.ebondu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just to clarify, "keycloak.js" and "keycloak.json" files have differents
> purposes. The first one is the official Javascript adapater lib and the
> second one is your keycloak client configuration & realm settings file.
> The native Typescript lib is supposed to *replace* the original Javascript
> lib so you don't need to import bundle keycloak.js in your index.html (or
> add it to your bundle).
>
> @Niko,
> Here is the webpack config I used for assets:
>
> new CopyWebpackPlugin([{
>      from: root('src/public')
> }])

Brian §chofield