[keycloak-user] Infinispan JMX Cache Stats return zero?

Dan Corbett dcorbett at expedia.com
Mon Jul 3 00:32:39 EDT 2017

We have a Keycloak 3.1.0 standalone cluster of 3 instances in docker.
I’m trying to get Infinispan distributed cache stats out (via JMX) for operational monitoring.

We are getting 0’s for all values on the cache metrics when we review.

We’ve set  <cache-container statistics-enabled="true” … /> on all cache-managers in standalone xml.

Via JMX we set statisticsEnabled == true for “jboss.infinispan:type=Cache,name="loginFailures(dist_sync)",manager="keycloak",component=ClusterCacheStats”.
(We do that programatically after startup …)

Any tips or good info/docs on getting stats out for all the Keycloak distributed caches.
Any other options for getting cache metrics out?

Thanks!
Dan