[keycloak-user] Workflow Refresh token

Alex Berg chexxor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:16:39 EDT 2017

Here's my view, FWIW. If the client C is a full OIC client, it should be
responsible for refreshing. It sounds like you're serving the client, which
is a web app. If it's a web app you're serving, and you are giving the
user's browser a session, then your app server is responsible for
refreshing. I put the access token in an HTTP-only cookie, so I would need
to apply same rules for securing a session token as securing the access
token.