[keycloak-user] Keycloak very slow on retrieving "events"

Sarp Kaya akaya at expedia.com
Tue Jul 4 02:41:31 EDT 2017

Hello,

When I click on Events, it takes very long time (more than a minute) just to display first 5 events. I checked what endpoint it uses and it’s using this:

"/auth/admin/realms/<realm-id>/events?first=0&max=5” endpoint.

I believe that there is something broken with the filtering option as it should never take more than a minute to just retrieve 5 results.

I’m using Keycloak 3.1.0 and MySQL for the database.