[keycloak-user] SAML HttpServletRequest.logout() support

Jason Spittel jasonspittel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 14:40:48 EDT 2017

I'm having trouble with SAML Logout.  I have a JEE app that uses Keycloak as an identity broker to ADFS.
Following these instructions:Logout | Keycloak Documentation

|  |
Logout | Keycloak Documentation

I should be able to just call HttpServletRequest.logout(). But that doesn't do anything.
Searching Jira I see this a reported issue.
[KEYCLOAK-2191] SAML HttpServletRequest.logout() support - JBoss Issue Tracker

|  |
[KEYCLOAK-2191] SAML HttpServletRequest.logout() support - JBoss Issue T...

While that's being worked on, are there workarounds to do a SAML logout through Keycloak?

Thanks,
Jason