[keycloak-user] Application to application: could Keycloak implement this?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 09:20:32 EDT 2017

FYI, in Wildfly 11 and Elytron identity propagation will be supported OOTB.
This is one of the main features brought to you by Elytron.

Your client should be able to authenticate with a remote server using a
OAuth2 Access Token (remoting + SASL OAUTHBEARER), which in turn can be
automatically propagated to other servers in the topology. In fact, you can
even propagate credentials if using other authentication mechanism such as
PLAIN or Kerberos.