[keycloak-user] Keycloak Cookies

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:37:15 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have a use case where I need to login to my app via keycloak, but using
my app's login screen.  We've been using the OIDC endpoint in keycloak via
a POST to authenticate the user and get an accesstoken/refreshtoken back.
However, we're seeing that its then very hard to actually get into a
keycloak screen (which we use to do account management).  So I was
wondering, is there something in the JS adapter that should fix this?  We
don't see any of the keycloak cookies being set.

John