[keycloak-user] 3.2.0 to 3.1.0 Downgrade causing login errors

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Jul 19 03:33:12 EDT 2017

We don't support downgrade.

In other words, when you do this:
- Run keycloak on 3.1.0
- Stop keycloak 3.1.0 and run keycloak 3.2.0 against same database. At
this point, your DB (both schema and data) are migrated to version 3.2.0
- At this point, it's not supported to run Keycloak 3.1.0 (or any other
older version) against same DB, which was already migrated to 3.2.0. If
you do this, the behaviour is completely unexpected.

See our migration guide for more details.

Marek