[keycloak-user] Upgrading from 2.5.4 to 3.2.0

Matt Evans mevans at aconex.com
Wed Jul 19 18:56:38 EDT 2017

Thanks Stian.

I tested running 2.5.4 with the 3.2.0 schema and keycloak runs and works in our environment. I assume as long as I don’t request an offline token…

However in light of your comments and some other issues we discovered we’re going to have to perform the migration in downtime so using the newer schema with an older release won’t happen.

Matt