[keycloak-user] Multiple LDAP Providers

Dmitry Repchevsky redmitry at list.ru
Fri Jul 21 07:48:36 EDT 2017

Hello,

Is there any way to define different user profiles to be stored in LDAP?
I would like to distinguish between local users and users that come from
Google.
The user groups should be different (with different attributes). For
instance local users have "homeDirectory" and "google" ones are treated
as "guests".

If I define two LDAP "WRITABLE" providers the attempt to write the new
user to LDAP is done by priority order, right?
I mean if I define a mandatory "homeDirectory" attribute and "google"
user has no this attribute, the user is stored in the second provider?

Thank you in advance,

Dmitry