[keycloak-user] Keycloak OpenIDConnect bearer token problem

NAPPERT Olivier olivier.nappert at thalesgroup.com
Fri Jul 21 11:39:38 EDT 2017

I searched more and found the RFC that specifies the OAuth2 specifications for Token_type, it should be case insensitive as specified here https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-4.2.2 :

"token_type
         REQUIRED.  The type of the token issued as described in
         Section 7.1<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-7.1>.  Value is case insensitive."

But in LemonLDAP::NG, the file that verifies if the token is valid isn't compliant with this because of the following line in /usr/share/perl5/Lemonldap/NG/Portal/_OpenIDConnect.pm:465 :

"unless ( $json->{token_type} eq "Bearer" ) {"

So in fact it wasn't a problem on Keycloak's side, but LL::NG.

Best regards,

Olivier Nappert