[keycloak-user] tutorial service-jee-jaxrs: Deployable container must be specified

Viggo Navarsete viggo.navarsete at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:02:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm new to Keycloak, and have just started to familiarize with the
tutorials. I've cloned the quickstarters and started with the
service-jee-jarxrs.

I *think* I've followed all the instructions there, but still it fails
while trying to both run the tests and deploy it.

I've attached the output and hope someone are kind enough to take a look at
it:) I think Keycloak looks great, but please help me over the first bump
here :)

Best regards,
Viggo