[keycloak-user] Be able to define an email template per action when using resource execute-actions-email endpoint

Jesus Bernal Jesus.Bernal at checkit.net
Sun Jul 23 13:56:29 EDT 2017

Is there a way to define a mail per action invoked by execute-actions endpoint over a user?

I can find a generic executeAction mail, however, the actions you are able to trigger can be quite different (from update password to verify mail or terms and conditions) and hence, the need to provide a different mail content for each of them.

Also, I have been looking for how to grab the action in the mail template so I can render a different message based on it. However, as per the documentation only realm, user, clientId, link and expiration are available.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best Regards,

Jesus Bernal

Senior Software Engineer
jesus.bernal at checkit.net<mailto:jesus.bernal at checkit.net>

Elektron Technology
Broers Building, JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 0FA, UK
www.elektron-technology.com<http://www.elektron-technology.com/>