[keycloak-user] tutorial service-jee-jaxrs: Deployable container must be specified

Viggo Navarsete viggo.navarsete at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:31:07 EDT 2017

Update: I read another post where someone else also had issues deploying
the examples to a "vanilla Wildfly instance" and got the recommendation to
deploy them to the Keycloak server (which is a Wildfly with Keycloak
installed). I tried this, and the example worked, but then I wonder: Isn't
it normal to have Keycloack running on a separate instance?