[keycloak-user] tutorial service-jee-jaxrs: Deployable container must be specified

Viggo Navarsete viggo.navarsete at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 16:03:12 EDT 2017

I tried once more to deploy the service-jee-jaxrs to Wildfly, and this time
it worked! Really not sure what went wrong the first times, but now I have
both a Keycloak running (with an offset on ports) and a wildfly on default
ports, so now I can start playing with the other tutorials which connects
to the service :)

Thanks for great help Sebastian, assuming it's your good karma that finally
did it ;)

Regards,
Viggo