[keycloak-user] Keycloak won't allow me to select my theme from drop-down list

Kamil Kapturkiewicz horizn at wp.pl
Mon Jul 24 06:58:25 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade Keycloak step by step from very old 1.4.0 version
to the latest one. However between version 1.8 and 1.9.8 default themes
folder has been changed, and since that I can't see my theme on
drop-down list in Realms Settings -> Themes -> Email / Login. What I can
see in log is:

10:39:14,181 ERROR [org.keycloak.theme.ExtendingThemeManager] (default
task-14) Failed to find LOGIN theme my_theme, using built-in themes
10:39:14,745 ERROR [org.keycloak.theme.ExtendingThemeManager] (default
task-16) Failed to find LOGIN theme my_theme, using built-in themes

which means it can see it but won't allow me to use it for some reason.
I also tried to clear cache, but with no luck. My theme.properties:

parent=base
import=common/keycloak

styles=css/login.css
meta=viewport==width=device-width,initial-scale=1

kcFormGroupClass=ck-form-group-class
kcFormOptionsWrapperClass=ck-form-options-wrapper-class

I went through Keycloak directory structure but found nothing related to
themes.

brgds,