[keycloak-user] Keycloak 3.2.1.Final released

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 10:21:47 EDT 2017

Thanks for the info! I missed one step during the release process though :)

It is available now in jboss repository
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/keycloak/keycloak-core/
. AFAIK in public maven repository on repo1.maven.org, it will be in
next 1-2 days.

Sorry for trouble,
Marek