[keycloak-user] Force token refresh with the Spring Security adapter

Dirk Franssen dirk.franssen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:12:08 EDT 2017

Hi,

any news on this? I would like to initiate programmatically a refresh of
the token once the profile of the user is updated in the app itself (via
rest api) in order to e.g. display in the header the changed firstname of
the logged-in user (which is retrieved from ((KeycloakAuthenticationToken)
principal).getAccount().getKeycloakSecurityContext().getToken())) without
the need to logout/login again in order to get the updated token.

Kind regards,
Dirk