[keycloak-user] Adding recaptcha to lost-password (credential reset) flow

Geadah, Nicolas (VEC) Nicolas.Geadah at vec.virginia.gov
Wed Jul 26 21:34:08 EDT 2017

What would be the best way to add recaptcha to the lost-password (credential-reset) flow?  It seems like a pretty basic requirement, since this flow would most likely be abused via scripting if it were left without a captcha.

The registration captcha FormAction (RegistrationRecaptcha class) seems like a good starting point, but I can't figure out how to get my own custom FormAction into the reset credentials flow.

Thanks!