[keycloak-user] Questions about OpenID Connect Identity Provider

Christie, Marcus Aaron machrist at iu.edu
Thu Jun 1 08:49:27 EDT 2017

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks, this looks perfect for my use case.

Thanks again,

Marcus

On Jun 1, 2017 2:25 AM, "Schuster Sebastian (INST/ESY1)" <Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com> wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Both should be possible. For 1) have a look at https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/documentation/content/server_admin/topics/identity-broker/default-provider.html
and for 2) look at https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/documentation/content/server_admin/topics/identity-broker/suggested.html

Best regards,
Sebastian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

 Sebastian Schuster

Engineering and Support (INST/ESY1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Schöneberger Ufer 89-91 | 10785 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com<http://www.bosch-si.com>
Tel. +49 30 726112-485 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn