[keycloak-user] backchannel logout, Logout-all-sessions as user

Jan Bartosz janek.bartosz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 01:58:49 EDT 2017

HI,

Many Thanks for reply!
The issue is that I've created EventListener in order to do some audit
logging from caught events. So , for example when user performs
frontend/browser login/logout actions, corresponding
events(EventType.LOGIN/LOGOUT) are sent, so I can log that info to my audit
log. However,  on  'Mange account '-> 'Sessions' I can 'Log out all
sessions' and this action does not send any event, so I'm not able to log
via my EventListener anything.
So, the lack of event is done by purpose, or do you plan maybe to introduce
it?

Kind Regards!