[keycloak-user] backchannel logout, Logout-all-sessions as user

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jun 2 11:06:09 EDT 2017

You're right. It seems we somehow missing the event for Account
management logout. Could you please create JIRA for it?

Eventually if you want to submit PR, feel free to do that. The code is
in AccountService.processSessionsLogout . The test is already in
AccountTest.sessions() and it is calling events.expectLogout(), but
doesn't call "assertEvent()" in the end, so the assertion error is
currently not thrown even if it doesn't work.

Thanks,
Marek