[keycloak-user] User sessions not ending upon automatic logout

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sat Jun 3 10:18:37 EDT 2017

The admin console should not be logging you out if your logged in user
doesn't have permission to access it.  Are you sure it is logging you
out and not just displaying an error page?  The behavior you specify
sounds correct as we do not initiate an SSO logout if a user fails
authorization for one application