[keycloak-user] Allowing multiple JWT issuers in a devel environment

Juan José Díaz Montaña juanjo.diaz at intopalo.com
Mon Jun 5 03:26:35 EDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

This is not only a development issue. Anyone running in NAT'd environments
and/or more complex network setups will face this.
I raised the same issue few days ago (
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2017-May/010788.html) and
there is plenty of previous post highlighting the issue dating even few
years back.
I even offered myself to implement whatever changes are necessary to
Keycloak adapters since this is an important feature for one of my clients.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that the Keycloak maintainers/community
really care about this issue or have any intention of doing something about
it :/

Regards,

--
*Juanjo Díaz*