[keycloak-user] Login a Java Fat Client with Windows Kerberos Token agains Keycloak backed by AD?

Malte Finsterwalder finjunk at gmx.de
Wed Jun 7 09:13:49 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have the following setup:

I'm programming a Java Fat Client application. I want to integrate it into
SSO with Keycloak.
Our Keycloak is connected to our Windows Active Directory (AD).

So my idea is, that my Fat Client uses the Windows 7 Kerberos Token and
sends that to Keycloak. Keycloak should authorize the token agains the AD
and send back an authorization token to the Fat Client, so I can later use
this Keycloak token to access other Rest-Services.

Fat Client (with Kerberos Token) -> Keycloak -> AD
Fat Client (with Keycloak Token) -> REST-Service

I can't find anything in the documentation regarding this szenario.
Is this possible? And if so, how?

Greetings,
   Malte