[keycloak-user] Unable to set proxy on identity brokering (apache http client)

Boutin Damien DBoutin at voyages-sncf.com
Wed Jun 7 10:09:40 EDT 2017

Hello,

We are hardly trying to configure our access to our IDP, using a proxy.
After quick look in the source code, it looks that some changes have been done in the SimpleHttp class, used to access token endpoint of the idp, to use the Apache Http Client. (jira https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2486)

Looking in the "org.keycloak.connections.httpclient.HttpClientBuilder" class, I don't see any configuration in RequestConfig that could allow to use system properties, or explicit proxy configuration.

Could you tell me if I'm looking at the wrong place or if I missed something ?

Thanks in advance.