[keycloak-user] Group policy for authorization.

Hübner, Bettina Bettina.Huebner at kvbawue.de
Wed Jun 14 06:57:14 EDT 2017

Addition:
A group policy will be added to keycloak: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3168

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org [mailto:keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org] Im Auftrag von Hübner, Bettina
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2017 09:16
An: 'rafterjiang'
Cc: 'keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org'
Betreff: Re: [keycloak-user] Group policy for authorization.

Hi R,

you can use a Group Mapper to add the group to the access token and then create a JavaScript Policy that checks the group membership.

E.g. when using 'group' as 'Token Claim Name' property of the group mapper

var identity = $evaluation.getContext().getIdentity();
var attributes = identity.getAttributes();
var n = attributes.getValue('group').size();

for (i = 0; i < n; i++) {
  var group = attributes.getValue('group').asString(i);
  if (group == "name of group needed to acces the resource") {
    $evaluation.grant();
  }
}

Regards