[keycloak-user] Keycloak support for Infinispan 9.x

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Jun 14 08:13:50 EDT 2017

I don't know about the risk of using new versions of Infinispan. But
Keycloak server uses the same version (
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/pom.xml) present on
WildFly (https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/blob/master/pom.xml#L152). I
can be wrong, but we just inherited from the underlying WildFly.

>From what I checked, we don't have a jira for this. So you can file a
feature request or a task, to upgrade.