[keycloak-user] Custom logout using Java servlet adaptor

Prapti Mittal mittal.prapti06 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:12:39 EDT 2017

Dear Keycloak Community,

Do we have any mechanism for post logout activity on Client application
using java servlet adaptor of Keycloak IDP?

https://stackoverflow.com/q/44407928/2604398

Two possible solutions that I can think of are below, but neither is very
maintainable.
1. We can modify the servlet filter to notify the logout event to the event
listeners and then add the event listeners for the custom code.
2. Define another custom filter for the logout callback path and then use
filter chain to call the Keycloak java servlet filter.

Please suggest the right way to go about.

Regards,
Prapti Mittal