[keycloak-user] Conflicting logins with admin console

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 04:58:34 EDT 2017

On 15/06/17 19:29, Kyle Swensson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have set up a user client on a seperate realm that is not master
> that all users for that realm can access, which is where we have our
> user application and we have also set up an additional client for a
> user administration console on that (non-master) realm. However, the
> problem occurs when we log into the user client on the non-master
> realm at the same time as we log into the default admin console on the
> master realm, so our problem involes 2 seperate realms.
>
> The latest Keycloak master is Keycloak 3.10.Final right? I have tried
> upgrading to that, and the issue was still occurring.
Latest Keycloak master is here: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak

You would need to checkout it, build manually SNAPSHOT and then test.
Some notes are here:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/misc/HackingOnKeycloak.md

There are some changes in latest master, which might be related, but TBH
I didn't ever see the behaviour you described, so hard to predict if it
helps or not.

Marek