[keycloak-user] Can we forbib mail change?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 14:39:26 EDT 2017

You can easily change the template for account management to make email
read-only or hidden/removed.  See the documentation on themes for how to
do that.

Of course, that just modifies the UI and a user could still send a post
request to change it if he wanted to do some easy hacking. To really
lock down email changes takes a bit more work but I'm sure it can be done.

Stan