[keycloak-user] service account with offline tokens

Ravinder Thirumala ravthiru at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 04:02:17 EDT 2017

Hi,

We have application which has frontend and backend(running on glassfish),
we have secured with keycloak for user authentication.

Now have got other application X which provides RESTful service, these
RESTful APIs are called as part of scheduled jobs from backend without user
login.

Can I use service account with offline tokens for calling RESTful API on
AppX. Do i need to have different keycloak.json for REST API communication
?

regards

Ravi