[keycloak-user] Performance Testing keycloak

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:07:10 EST 2017

This is a tool that would be useful, however its extremely hard to
understand to be honest.  I don't see anywhere in here that I'm configuring
the users that the gatling test actually uses to login to system.  Are you
pre-filling that?  I also have some concerns that the API signatures are
different enough that the JSON isn't correct over the wire.

John