[keycloak-user] problem setting up identity brokering from Keycloak to ADFS

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Fri Mar 3 03:34:08 EST 2017

Actually https matters, ADFS had been rejecting any SAML communication
with keycloak for me until https was enabled. Also for ADFS, there is
a special settings for KeyInfo element that needs to be set to
CERT_SUBJECT in SAML Signature Key Name option of SAML Identity
Provider settings [1].

[1] https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/documentation/server_admin/topics/identity-broker/saml.html

--Hynek