[keycloak-user] Custom SAML request parameters

nowis1337 at gmail.com nowis1337 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:13:42 EST 2017

Hello,

I've got a custom authentication flow (based on Authentication SPI) which
uses additional OIDC parameter - login_hint - passed in the request (as
described in Parameters Forwarding in Keycloak docs). It's working great,
but I also want to connect some clients to the same realm using SAML
protocol. The problem is it will be using the same authentication flow and
I want to retrieve the same information as passed in login_hint parameter
in requests from OIDC client.
The question is: Do Keycloak predicts something like custom parameters
added to SAML endpoints? If not, what is the best way i could achieve that
and get that information from client request in my authentication flow?

kind regards,
Bartosz