[keycloak-user] problem setting up identity brokering from Keycloak to ADFS

Glenn Campbell campbellg at teds.com
Fri Mar 3 15:49:09 EST 2017

Thank you for your suggestions. Making those changes seems to have solved
that problem. I don't think I would have ever figured that out on my own.

Now I'm on to the next problem. When I enter the login credentials on the
SAML IdP login page I get an error in Keycloak and the log file has a
"Could not process response from SAML identity provider" error message with
a root cause of "No assertion from response".

Do you have any suggestions on what I need to do to fix this problem?