[keycloak-user] Empty Group Membership

Ryan Brodkin ryan at brodkinca.com
Fri Mar 3 22:22:16 EST 2017

Hey guys,

I have a new install of Keycloak federated to OpenDJ that is working 98% as
expected, but I have one major issue: I can't see the groups on the user in
Keycloak.

TRUTHS...
On LDAP I can see the members in the groups.
On LDAP I can query isMemberOf to retrieve the members of a group.
This data is all correctly federated to and from Keycloak.
In Keycloak I can see the members in a group.

BUT the "Group Membership" section for each user is empty.

Has anyone seen this before? If so, how did you overcome this problem?

--
Brodkin CyberArts
http://brodkinca.com | 310.220.0590

Information contained in this email or any attachment may be of
a confidential nature which should not be disclosed to, copied or used by
anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this email in error, please
delete the email from your computer. Do not post anything in this email to
any online forum without express permission of the sender. No pixels were
harmed in the making of this disclaimer.