[keycloak-user] Stack Overflow

Ryan Brodkin ryan at brodkinca.com
Sat Mar 4 04:02:47 EST 2017

I know you guys already use JIRA... Is Confluence an option? They have a
built-in Q&A module that can be used for community support.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 10:04 PM Shane Boulden <shane.boulden at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is Discourse an option?
>
> https://www.discourse.org/
>
> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 1:43 AM, Sebastien Blanc <sblanc at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > One really annoying point that I just encountered is the "reputation"
> > points system. Answering a question doesn't require reputation but if you
> > want to comment on a answer you must at least have 50 points of
> reputation,
> > this is pretty frustrating.
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > We're considering dropping the Keycloak user mailing list and moving to
> > > Stack Overflow instead.
> > >
> > > Thoughts?

Brodkin CyberArts
http://brodkinca.com | 310.220.0590
DESIGN. DEVELOPMENT. CONSULTING.

Information contained in this email or any attachment may be of
a confidential nature which should not be disclosed to, copied or used by
anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this email in error, please
delete the email from your computer. Do not post anything in this email to
any online forum without express permission of the sender. No pixels were
harmed in the making of this disclaimer.