[keycloak-user] Authorization: Javascript policy

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 10:04:35 EST 2017

Hi Ori,

We are using Nashorn as script engine. So you should be able to
java.net.URL to query remote endpoints.

However, the types available from a JS policy are only those defined by the
dependencies here
${KEYCLOAK_SERVER_DIR}/modules/system/layers/keycloak/org/keycloak/keycloak-server-subsystem/main/server-war/WEB-INF/jboss-deployment-structure.xml.

Probably something we can improve in order to provide a better way to
define custom dependencies for JS policies.