[keycloak-user] Session timeout settings on a per application basis

Alexander Chriztopher alexander.chriztopher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 08:26:38 EST 2017

Our use case is that we have different businesses and each business has its
own constraints.

In one of them (2 applications today) we want the session to timeout very
quickly if the user is not active for security reasons and in another we
want a rather "normal" timeout as the security constraints are not the same
(a lot more applications here).