[keycloak-user] Logout in broker mode doesn't propagate session's termination

Dmitry Korchemkin moon3854 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 04:39:43 EST 2017

I'm killing sessions using keycloak's admin console GUI, namely Session
tab, where i can either kill a session or send a Revocation message.

I've tried setting up Single Log Out URL's the way examples suggest, i.e.
for SAML it is set to "
http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/saml-broker-realm/protocol/saml", as
specified in xml descriptor. Same with backchannel logout, switching it on
or off seems to do nothing in this case.