[keycloak-user] Realm PasswordPolicy PasswordHashProvider xxxx not found

upesh.m upesh.m at edgeverve.com
Thu Mar 9 06:58:29 EST 2017

Hi,I created a custom PasswordHashprovider which implements
PasswordHashProviderFactory, PasswordHashProvider. I have given an id to the
algorithm also, the getId( ) method returns a value 'xxxx'. I created
a*org.keycloak.hash.PasswordHashProviderFactory* file and added the
packagename+(name of my provider) to the file. Then the complete jar file
was dropped to deployments folder, it got deployed successfully. Then I went
to password policy subtab under Authentication and changed algorithm name to
'xxxx'. But still its not working. In the log it says Realm PasswordPolicy
PasswordHashProvider xxxx not found . Is there any place where I need to
configure this provider inside keycloak?ThanksUpesh M.