[keycloak-user] JAAS plugin and roles

Amat, Juan (Nokia - US) juan.amat at nokia.com
Thu Mar 9 09:33:01 EST 2017

Thank you for the pointer.

I would have expected that this would be supported out of the box.

Another comment.
In the logout method of AbstractKeycloakLoginModule.java, we remove the RolePrincipal.class principals from the subject's principals.
We can though configure the class used for the 'role' principal. Should this class be used instead?

Juan.