[keycloak-user] Sending email from Azure hosted Keycloak instances

Reed Lewis RLewis at carbonite.com
Thu Mar 9 10:28:13 EST 2017

We are planning on running Keycloak in Azure and of course need a mail server to send the emails that Keycloak generates.

As you may know, Azure IP addresses are blocked from sending email to other people.

I have found the following companies already:

https://sendgrid.com

https://www.smtp.com/

https://www.mailjet.com/

Are there any others that work better?   Any experience with these or any others?

Thanks!
This message is the property of CARBONITE, INC. and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If this message has been delivered to you by mistake, then do not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  Instead, destroy it and notify me by reply e-mail.