[keycloak-user] Multi tenancy quesiton

Roman Nikolaevich karpenkorn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:31:35 EST 2017

We are testing example from official documentation regarding multi tenancy

https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/securing-client-applications-
guide/content/topics/oidc/java/multi-tenancy.html

So we are getting realm name from path but at some point our request is
getting redirected to /sso/login url and as result realm name is lost,
simply because of this method
org.keycloak.adapters.springsecurity.authentication.
KeycloakAuthenticationEntryPoint#commenceLoginRedirect

protected void commenceLoginRedirect(HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException {
        String contextAwareLoginUri = request.getContextPath() + loginUri;
        log.debug("Redirecting to login URI {}", contextAwareLoginUri);
        response.sendRedirect(contextAwareLoginUri);
}

Could you please advise how to handle such situation ? We see an option to
override commenceLoginRedirect method, but we are not sure that it is
correct way.

Thanks in advance.

Br,
Roma