[keycloak-user] Submitted Feature: More Secure PassowrdHashProviders

Adam Kaplan akaplan at findyr.com
Thu Mar 9 12:15:26 EST 2017

I'd agree with 4 being overkill - I just listed what was available in in
the JRE.

I started down the path of implementing - feature branch is here:
https://github.com/adambkaplan/keycloak/tree/feature/KEYCLOAK-4523

--
*Adam Kaplan*
Senior Engineer
m 914.924.5186 <//914.924.5186> | e akaplan at findyr.com
WeWork c/o Findyr | 1460 Broadway | New York, NY 10036