[keycloak-user] [Custom User Federation] - Access to the ClientModel on a custom UserStorageProvider

Pierre-Emmanuel PEDRON pepcitron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:11:48 EST 2017

Hello,

I develop a custom user federation (oidc - grant password) to call a legacy
authentication service.

On isValid() method, I want to access to the ClientModel to retrieve some
information I need (clientId and its roles) to call the legacy web service. But
I don’t know how…

The KeycloakSession is not enough to access to these information. I need to
get the ClientSession.

Do I make a custom authenticator to set the ClientModel to the
KeycloakSession ? Any Ideas ?

This is a bottle in the sea J

Many thanks,

Regards,