[keycloak-user] Unable to Store and Retrieve Group-Role relationship in LDAP

abhishek raghav abhi.raghav007 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 06:15:11 EST 2017

Thanks Marek.

Is it possible by writing a *custom ldap mapper* and deploy in Keycloak for
this scenario.
We am using *MSAD *as our LDAP provider.

If yes, do you have any example implementation for the same.
I also found that there is some SPI for User Federation Mapper SPI.
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-developer-guide/content/v/2.2/topics/user-federation-mapper.html

*- Best Regards*
   Abhishek Raghav