[keycloak-user] Not able to invoke keycloak admin REST apis from wildfly container

Ganga Lakshmanasamy lganga14 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 11:23:24 EST 2017

Hi,

I am not able to invoke keycloak admin REST apis from our wildfly
container. Both keycloak and wildfly are ssl enabled and our app is using
keycloak authentication.

We are getting SSLHandshakeFailure error while trying to invoke keycloak's
admin rest api to disable user. We are just making a client request.

Below is the error,

"javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target"

Regards,
Ganga Lakshmanasamy